Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Ipoh......

September..... i'm too busy at the moment. I am having a packed schedulle for this month. I joined so many classes..., i visited so many places..... and i meet so many new people....... isn't tht fun? I'm learning new stuff thts it. Learning not only by books...but through daily experiences.
Almost every weekend i'm occupied.
Place: Ipoh.
Although my grandma's house is in Ipoh, Perak, i hav never visited places there. We just travel from Klang to Ipoh, visit my grandma, took lunch or dinner there.. then comes back to Klang. I been trained to this since i'm small. Donno anything about Ipoh!! The only things i knew was my granny's house, Buntong market and the food called" Chee Chong Funn"(it is a kuey teow with chili sauce on it).But this month, i had a chance to explore Ipoh a little more. Thanks to my friend Puva to invite us for her engagement in Ipoh. My lovely friends ( Tat and Hui Ming) and i, planned to take this oppurtunity to travel around Ipoh. Had a great time there...


(** this is where u hv to make a wish and throw coins, i think it is to get true love...)
( this photo is taken in Sampathong, Perak... not sure the full spelling of it...he..he..hee)

( Sampathong is a famous Chinese temple in Ipoh... so basically i just follow and learn how Meng pray and follow it..... so if any mistake in prayers, sorry ye!!)

(This was taken in Gunung Lang, Ipoh.... It is a recretional park. I pretend to show a normal face but i think i was a bit scared during the boat ride......thank god for not seing crocodile in the lake)...

(This place is named Gunung Lang.... after the name of a chinese princess... We can see her in the rock here. It looks like a women with long hair... scary rite? This was told to us by the tour guide here..a friendly Indian uncle.)
( the soul reason for these photo was Ong Hui Ming..... She is a very talented and a creative person too. She hepls me to take this Emo photo...Thanks, Ming:)( this photo was taken in The Engagement Ceremony, at Chettiar Temple, Ipoh. The engagement ceremony was so blissful. Full of love and smile everywhere. I felt so happy for my friend Puva...Wishing her a happy married life with her loved one.)
I wish i can go for another trip again...but of course not so soon... Really enjoy my day with a lot of laughter and fun. We too so much of photos... nearly more than three hundreds in just 1 day. ....

No comments:

Post a Comment