Friday, September 17, 2010

Spirituality...

Basically, this month, i learned a lot about spiritualism. I attended few courses to develop my inner self. I think i learn something new. The most intersting one was " THE ART OF LIVING". It was a 3 days course. It was founded in 1981 by Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, The Art of Living is a not-for-profit, educational, and humanitarian NGO engaged in stress-management and service initiatives. The organization operates globally in 151 countries. The organization's activities are guided by Sri Sri’s philosophy of peace: “Unless we have a stress-free mind and a violence-free society, we cannot achieve world peace.” To help individuals get rid of stress and experience inner peace, The Art of Living offers stress-elimination programs which include breathing techniques, meditation and yoga. These programs have helped millions around the world to overcome stress, depression, and violent tendencies. The Art of Living has spread peace across communities through diverse humanitarian projects, including conflict resolution, disaster relief, sustainable rural development, empowerment of women, prisoner rehabilitation, education for all, and environmental sustainability.
Sudarshan Kriya breathing technique taught by them is very useful for me. I realised how important is our breath. It help me to remain calm and active. Actually body gets tired due to lack of oxygen supply to brain...now i can relate what i learn in my biology class during my Form 5. Continuos practice of this yoga, can cure sinus. I hope after this i can stop sneezing in the morning.
Hmmmm...... learning is always fun, but i hope tht i can put or implement them on my daily life. Nothing will happen if we didn't apply what we learn in our life. Everything need practice and discipline. Go..go...go...Revathee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment