Friday, March 25, 2011

Crazy part of ME....

Friday, i was as usual on a happy mood. Excited to go back home. Missed badly my own bed...and of course my mum's cooking. Slurp.......... delicious!!!

3.30 pm: Hmmm....wat is time now? why is the    time moving so slow....?

4.30 pm: Still not yet times up to leave... :((

5.30 pm: Yeah!! Bingo!! Bye everyone...

6.30 pm: Rain cause bad traffic in Malaysia.All cars moves so slow. Worst are the female drivers, donno y need to put double signal.

8.00 pm: Put up a fight with amma..( i must be crazy...)

Friday 8.00pm- Monday 8.30 am- switch to angry mode. It means, my smile turns sour.....hardly speak to anyone, gets irritate for everything.....I was angry, for the reason.. i donno!!!
 Feel so bad now. I seriously donno what had happen to me. I'm not the person who can put up a fight, all this while, i'm the great loser, i thought i cann't fight but this weekend i discovered.... a new talent in me.....
After all this great show, I STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT IS THE REASON FOR THE BAD MOOD...

No comments:

Post a Comment