Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Happy Chinese New Year:)

I am supposed to write this blog earlier but due to some technical issues..... it was been in my draft for so long... Now, i think i better post this blog without further delay... Chinese New Year is not only celebrated by my chinese friend... but i am also involved in it... he he he .
Thanks to Hui Ming, Gan and Ching Woen. They gave me a great company and good photos too. Hui Ming as usual was looking cute like a Japanese girl (  hope she will ignore this line..), Gan was looking so different frm the last time i met her ( i met her about 3 years back) and Ching Woen, she still look the same (really appreciate the way she stay humble although frm US. I think people should learn frm her, just hates the way some pretend to forgot their own mother tongue after return frm oversea).
Hui Ming and Ching Woen came to fetch me to Gan's house. The cookies served was yummy.... really delicious. Was happy to get RED POCKET frm her mum. "Thanks, Aunty " for the ang pau. Then.............. i learned something new!!!! I learned how to play card...Thanks Hui Ming...to teach me how to gamble..he he he......(good friend only teach good things but great friend teach both, good and bad things..).
Then we went to Dong-Zen-Temple-FGS-Jenjarom. So beautiful temple. I was told tht it was famous only during Chinese New Year. They decorate the temple so creatively. Hats off to the team. It was more like a fantasy or fairy land rather than temple. So people out there, make sure you pay a visit on next chinese new year..and remember to bring along your camera. This year's theme was rabbit... I had a good time there. I hope tht all my prayers and wishes will be blessed by Buddha.

Once again, thanks for my lovely friends to share this happiness with me.:)



No comments:

Post a Comment