Thursday, November 17, 2011

I heard everyone say tht...GOD is the best listener, you don't need to shout, nor cry out loud. Because he hear even very silent prayer of a sincere heart. I wish he can hear my loud prayers too.

 I just want to finish my PHD successfully. Why is the road to success is so rough for me?? Maybe i'm writing this blog with a frustration mode but.....what else can i do......?? My only way to release stress is to write blog...pour out my feeling.... A feeling of little girl, who wants to achieve big in life, a simple girl who loves simple stuff, knows the value of money, who check for price tag first before even looking at the dress, and most importantly a person who hard to say NO.....( i always end up troubling myself in order to help others.....which is not good....i should learn to say No...).

I'm in lab now...playing with mice....i'm sure i'm not going to go back any time soon....
How do i feel now? Hmmm....it is like a feeling of walking alone on the dark road where your not sure where is it going to end....To be precise, it is feeling like in a graveyard in the middle of night. So....dramatic i guess.....but this is how am i feeling.....

I'm trying my best to be positive but......agrhhhhh.........ok ok ok..i think i will stop writing now...i am seriously not in a good mood now...
Thanks for reading....

Right after 10 minutes, after i post this blog.....i sign in again to add this part...
" I was very down when i wrote the blog, later on when i browse my facebook, i saw an interesting article...it is about PhD.
http://graduateschool.topuniversities.com/articles/phd/doing-phd-it%E2%80%99s-worth-it?dm_i=8GY%2CL3GA%2C1ABHX3%2C1PO76%2C1

  Quote from the article, "Let’s accept it, doing a PhD can be an intellectually challenging, physically tiring and emotionally draining" . I am happy and relieved to see the statement..... i think it is normal to feel like how i feel...since most the PhD student felt it....
Special thanks to GOD, to show continuous love and guidance upon me...LOVE YOU...he he he he

1 comment:

  1. god is always with you :)
    and i will always support you..
    you can do it reva :D
    i have faith in you *hug*

    ReplyDelete