Thursday, November 11, 2010

“As you put into practice the qualities of patience, punctuality, sincerity, and solicitude, you will have a better opinion of the world around you”...

“As you put into practice the qualities of patience, punctuality, sincerity, and solicitude, you will have a better opinion of the world around you”;Grenville Kleiser ( American author 1868-1953). 

Punctuality.......

Yesterday had a meeting with my Prof. It supposed to be at sharp 2.00pm. But as usual, u know student.... we just start to move in at 2.03pm. So the meeting starts at 2.20pm. He highlighted the issue about being puntual. Felt the sharp poking in my ears. Argghhh..... but what he says..is TRUE. I agree to it and know about it, but the question here is " Are we practicing it?"

Me, especially are poor in punctuality. Most of the time, people have to wait for me. Ashamed yet it is the truth. Punctual is not only an habit but it is a lifestyle. Do you know why i consider myself for not being punctual? Continue reading...

"I will put my alarm at 6.30 am but only wakes up at 8.00am. Then i will plan for things but somehow it will be 10-20 mins delay. Even for lunch, i will ask my friends to wait for 5 min to complete my task, but it will take more than tht. I will say i will reach my destination in 2 min time on the phone and i will somehow take 20 min to reach there...( i felt bad writing this but it happen in my life... i don't want to cheat in my blog...i admit my mistake and I will try to improve..it is life anyway)". I don't know how to estimate time actually. I tend to neglect about the delays and problem tht might occur. For example, let say i wants to reach KL, i will estimate 20 minutes from my place. I neglect the issue of being stuck in jam or rainy days. So i supposed to say 40mins instead of saying 20min. 

I think i should practice being more PUNCTUAL... come lets change our old habits...Starts with Alarm clock first.... set at 6.30 am means..wake up at 6.30 am....hee.hee.heee:)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment