Thursday, November 25, 2010

Meeting FRiend...

Recently, i mean 2 days ago, one of my buddy invite me to follow her go for Mid Valley. The reason is simple, she wants to meet her friend who is my ex class mate. Got the picture...clear.
I never met this particular girl since i was 17..( it was 8 years back). First i hesitate.... but then.... i think i got no choice to avoid the meeting. I'm just worried tht the girl may have forgotten. Besided tht, i think i was a bit inferior complex... my friend is doctor in Australia, pretty, smart and so High Class....
We met at Ground floor, Centre Court, Mid Valley. The first expression was, " Oh My God! She didn't change at all". She is so lovely. She introduced her boyfriend, Kelvin. I was so happy to meet them. Although my friend is frm oversea and has a title Doctor infront of her name, she is still so polite, humble and simple.
She gave me a warm hug which really takes away my shyness or inferior ...so called watever.  It touches my heart, when she just hold and grab my hands and walk around. Never thought she will do tht to me even after 8 years. Really had a good time. Thanks for my buddy to bring along me for the reunion.

No comments:

Post a Comment