Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Festive of Light:)


Deepavali is just around the corner. To be specific left only 3 days. My shopping still haven't settle yet. So, decided to go for shopping at KL. Since KL hv Deepavali Bazaar, so i and friend decided to go there for shopping. Basically, we were 2 indian girls and 3 Chinese girls. Driving there is much easier compared to find a parking lot. After going through all the hassle, we parked the car at the road side ( Thanks for Mr. Police for not giving us summon).

Once we reached there, the festive mood just bloom like that. So many people on the street. A lot of stall were set along the road. Policemen on duty were controlling the crowd..... The loud latest Tamil song, Enthiran was played again and again. The environment was soo busy, colourful and of course HAPPENING...

We were hungry so we randomly went to a restaurant. While we were busy eating, a lady with 2 kids walk towards us. She ask for money. I looked at her... she was about 35 years and her children was about 2 and  years old. I just donate some money to her without thinking much. She just smile to me... and wish me " Happy Deepavalli". She say tht her children was pity for not being able to celebrate Deepavalli. I kept quiet and continue with my dinner. I felt touch with her words. We sometimes tend to spend a lot for just 1 day celebration without realizing that there are still people around us who didn't have a chance to taste good food. I wish i can spread the divine love to everyone. Wish i can light the smile on everyone's face on this festival of light.

After tht, we quickly rush to all the shops. We hunt for beautiful punjabi suits. We shop and shop and shop. It was about 11.20pm. Then i realised...OUCH!!!! I and my indian friend didn't buy anything, my beloved Chinese friends are the one really excited and busy trying outfit. They bought about 4 suits. I felt tired already. Do u think we stop there? Nop!!! We go for a break. Hot tea really helps to retrieve my energy. Hee..hee.heee. ( although the tea is so light...but yet i finished it up). Then we continue the mission again.







When we go back, it was almost midnight...shhhhh. So late but there are still a lot of people shopping. I think it was first time shopping with friend until so late ( sorry amma!!).
Although tiring but yet happy and satisfied. I felt satisfied when i spend my time to choose the best outfit for my friends. I just love when i give my love to people around me. Giving is more valuable than receiving. I didn't manage to buy anything for myself but still i feel happy. 

Spreading Love on this festival season,
Love always,
Revathee

No comments:

Post a Comment